Monday, December 3, 2012

With iPhone Will Travel

I got an iPhone 5 for my winter holiday gift. It's amazing. Okay, I could say it's amazing forever and not begin to describe it's wonders. Well as you can tell I'm no geek like Kathleen is so I have no idea about the techhnology under the hood. Nevermind, I just receive these gifts and appreciate them. I'm grateful too!!!

Now I'm on the fun and often frustrating learning curve on how to use this (damn!) phone. Really it's easier than a lot of other technology I've used. Matter of fact like most Apple products it's very intuitive (at least for me.)

Kathleen is on her third iPad and carrys it everywhere she goes. I prefer the iPhone. We should be a pretty awesome duo for two little old biddies. Watch out world...we're armed with Apple technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment