Monday, June 3, 2013

Limbo Land

We are slowly re-entering our lives here in Silver Spring after our vacation to LA. We slept like rocks last night and I woke up to make coffee at 10 am EST. I'm somewhere between West Coast and East Coast time. Maybe I'm somewhere in Chicago. Anyway the clock is really meaningless. We're in limbo land. I feel for Kathleen; she's planning on going to work tomorrow. This coming east is just so much more difficult and in so many ways too.

I've only stuck my head out the door to accept the chinese food that was delivered for lunch. We ate a little. Dinner will be easy.

Sorry this all isn't as exciting as the vacation. Limbo Land rarely is thrilling. And I feel a little spacey too. Maybe we'll both be a bit more focused and active tomorrow. See ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment