Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thanks Guys!

I’ve been blogging Forgetful After Fifty for about 9 months or the time it takes to bring a baby into this world. I have endeavored to remain true to a whimsical, musing approach to life. And also I have attempted to present the unique perspective of an older lesbian who is partnered and who lives with cats.

One thing about this blogging business that I don’t like (as its author) is that I never see the faces of my audience. I just hope that you all laugh when I hoped you would laugh and you also teared-up when I anticipated you would.

But your comments have been really helpful, and I appreciate them a lot. They at least give me some idea if I’m amusing you or not. Please feel free to comment either on the blog or to me personally. Or better yet become a follower. I know none of us consider ourselves a follower to anybody else. Think of it as we are all leading and following each other at the same time. Or consider this: you will just have to sign-up for my blogroll. Either which way, you’ll be assured of getting each one of Forgetful After Fifty’s postings

Well, just before this posting, the blog reached the 3,000 pageviews mark. The blog has traveled around the world to English-speaking and many non-English speaking countries. We indeed are everywhere.

Thanks so much for reading Forgetful After Fifty. I’m having a blast. I hope you are too!

With laughter,
Diane