Sunday, August 26, 2012

And The Ball Bounces Again

Guess what? The US Open starts on the 27th, and I'm going to be tuned in for the next two weeks. Nadal isn't in, but Serena is. So we've got some excitement. And it's all about the tennis, the players, the commentators, the clothes and shoes, the sponsors, the endorsements, and the spectators. And it's all in New York City too!!!

Kathleen and I went to the US Open in 2004. We saw Serena. She's awesome in person. What a killer serve. With her new humbler attitude, Serena is my girl. If she can keep her tennis manners about her, I hope she takes the championship. But there's quite a few matches to go in a tournament. I'll be watching the matches along the way (even if I have to watch them taped and in the evenings).

I hope Martina does commentary. I never got to see her play at a tournament (in person and live), but she has been my inspiration in so many ways. And continues to be an inspiration today.

So join me. Watch a little of the US Open. You'll have a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment