Friday, January 13, 2012

Home Clean Home

Ahhh...the cleaning people have arrived. I won't tell you how long it's been since our house was properly cleaned. Just too long ago. Now I do feel like a "respectable woman of the household" since finally we'll have a clean house.

It's just been awful, a case of CHOAS (Can't Have Anybody Over Syndrome). And our social life has taken a big hit too. (Middle-age lesbians socialize in each other's homes. All those potlucks and game nights don't happen at the bars.)

Well, I hope a clean house will inspire us to do some home improvements. And maybe, just maybe we'll entertain again. The last party I gave (well attempted to give...) busted big time. I swore off entertaining for years. I think I've healed from those wounds. Maybe we can try again...

No comments:

Post a Comment