Monday, January 16, 2012

The Way It Goes With Me

I'm up at 5:30 am this morning, and I'm playing Mozart (a favorite). I'm also wondering why it's taken me so long to bring out his opera again. I love opera in the wintertime. Opera is so warming and full-bodied that it takes off the morning chill and almost puts leaves on the bare trees. And then Mozart's music is just so delightful and playful that it's always a treat.

My agenda is full of cooking today. I hope I'm up to getting it all done. I'll be happy with what I can do. That's the way it goes with me right now. In the meanwhile Mozart plays, and I'm going to have that second cup of coffee while I see another beautiful dawn. An almost perfect morning...

1 comment:

  1. I love Mozart with Coffee in the mornings...sets a tone for the whole day. I also play Mozart in the background when I'm writing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete