Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm So Superficial

I'm indulging in all things superficial. Stuff like bad movies, what celebrities are doing and wearing, what's in fashion and what's out. There are too many serious things to worry about nowadays. I've got to take cover in more superficial things, like where am I going to get my next manicure/pedicure. Maybe I'll even change my hair color or just buy more clothes that are finally on sale.

There are so many superficial things to do. At least I'm not just distracted. I'm focused in a way. The way of the superficial. Hmmm...I don't feel as stupid as I thought I would. Guess I'm in it for the duration (the elections that is). No doubt life will get really serious again next winter. Until then shop and spend money is my motto. (I'd rather eat, drink and be merry, but its heavy on the caloric intake---we're dieting, you know!)