Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hurry Up! It's Almost the Dog Days!!!

Well, it's already hot and humid. That's for sure. But I got smart this year. I'm getting my summer wardrobe on summer clearance. Big markdowns and awesome sales on just about everything. I guess people are still pretty tight when it comes to buying clothes. Not me! I got a little money, and I'm having fun with summer fashions.

I especially like seersucker big shirts in bright colors. Not subdued butch colors for me. Bring on the hot pinks and oranges. I'm retired. I can wear anything I want. Hell, I wore tie-dye for over two years. Hot pink really isn't a shocker, is it?

Nah, I'm at that age when older women don't care what you all think about us. If it pleases me, I'll wear it or do it. It's quite liberating, you know. Wish I had this attitude when I was younger. Boy would I have made up some trouble back then. Well never mind, I'm going to wear hot pink and look like a fantastic lesbian!

So what are you wearing for the dog days? Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll look fabulous too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment